Thursday, March 23, 2006

some pictures


This is the place we stayed at while in Romania. It was really swell.

These are the stairs leading up to "dracula's" castle. Isn't it terrifying? Actually, it was quite nice and the first castle I would consider living in.







This is me at the top of the mountain. Notice the clear skies which made for completely safe adventures.




This is the gnome who nursed me back to health. His name was Pappy Redbelly.

I'm setting up a flickr account to get more pictures for you guys. Here are the few and proud that actually loaded. Technology, hooray!

3 comments:

Emily said...

It looks like Pappy Redbelly could use an ice scraper!

Thanks for sharing the pictures - they're great. I looks like you've gotten some of your scruff back. Hopefully it's keeping you warm again!

Heather said...

I hear Redbelly gnomes are one of the best healers in the gnome family.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tim! I love the pics. Especially the castles. I have travel envy. The travel channel has suddenly appeared on our low budget cable lineup and it's been a welcome diversion from the other 15 channels. (not counting univision)

You certainly have a knack for finding gnomes. Or do they find you?
I'm having memories of the garden gnome forest in Amsterdam.