Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Drunk Monkey?

Here is some info that some of you have asked for:
  1. If you would like to give to sweet sleep, click on the link to its website on the upper right on this blog or here http://www.sweetsleep.org/. If there is an specific area you would like your funds to go, such as English classes for the boys, you can specify that on the memo line on your check. Also, if you got money eating a hole in your pocket, consider sponsoring a child or donating to the house budget.
  2. If you want to email me, you can do so at twbedi@samford.edu Please have patience on the reply. I've not taught my pet monkey to type yet. He can dance and makes fun little hats out of old newspapers. We're working on the typing.
  3. If you are sponsoring a child, it will be very difficult for me to check up on him or her. There are a whole lot of kids here and I am not working much with the kids who are still in the orphanage. I'll be working more with the guys who are already out. Although I wish I could provide you with that information (I do know how precious they are to you), it will be very difficult for me to do. However, if somebody out there would like to take that role on, move here to Moldova and raise his/her support, we should talk.
  4. Yes, it is freezing cold here. I've heard it is abnormally cold this winter. I've also heard that in a zoo somewhere in Russia they are giving wine to the monkeys so they will stay warm. It sounds highly entertaining to me. There is no telling what kind of trouble a pack of drunk monkeys would get into. (note: I've not given any alcohol, of any kind, to my monkey although he does get cold at night)
  5. I don't have a pet monkey. It is just quite late. When it gets late, I get stupid and you get a pretty lame post. Sorry. But hey, you can complain about it in an email.

No comments: